FAX:02.2688.5568

b3fd9ab59d168c7d4b7f2025f8741ecc_1583541392_2228.jpg

[편집중] 명곡 가요와 팝의 빛나는 스토리(가제) / 손종호

페이지 정보

작성자 해드림출판사 댓글 0건 조회 546회 작성일 21-06-18 13:47

진행상태

진행상태

본문

그는 명상하듯 카드를 돌리지/ 상대방은 의심 따위 하지 않죠 / 돈을 따려 카드를 하는 게 아니에요 / 존경을 받기 위함도 아니죠 / 그는 답을 찾기 위해 카드를 돌려요 / 우연들이 만들어내는 신성한 기하학 / 예상되는 결과 속 숨겨진 법칙들 / 숫자들은 춤을 추네요.

병사들의 무기를 의미하는 스페이드 / 클로버는 전쟁의 무기라는 것을 알죠 / 다이아몬드는 게임에 필요한 돈 / 다 내 마음의 참모습은 아니에요 / 그는 다이아몬드 잭을 내놓을 수도 / 스페이드 퀸을 내놓을 수도 있어요 / 손안에 킹을 숨길 수도 있지요 / 그러는 사이 잊을 수도 있죠.

병사들의 무기를 의미하는 스페이드 / 클로버는 전쟁의 무기라는 것을 알죠 / 다이아몬드는 게임에 필요한 돈 / 다 내 마음의 참모습은 아니에요 / 내 마음의 참모습이, 참모습이 아니에요 / 만약 내가 당신을 사랑한다 하면 / 당신은 뭔가 잘못되었다고 생각하겠죠 / 나는 여러 얼굴을 가진 사람이 아니에요/ 내가 쓴 가면은 하나랍니다.

만 하는 사람들은 아무것도 모르죠 / 대가를 치르고 나서야 알게 되죠 / 많은 곳에서 자신의 운을 탓하는 사람들처럼 / 두려워하는 사람들은 결국 잃고 말죠 / 병사들의 무기를 의미하는 스페이드 / 클로버는 전쟁의 무기라는 것을 알죠 / 다이아몬드는 게임에 필요한 돈 / 이건 내 마음의 참모습은 아니에요 / 내 마음의 참모습이 아니에요 / 내 마음의 참모습이, 참모습이 아니에요.”

_<Shape of My Heart>, 스팅 작사, 도미닉 밀러 작곡, 스팅 노래

“He deals the cards as a meditation / And those he plays never suspect / He doesn't play for the money he wins / He doesn't play for respect / He deals the cards to find the answer / The sacred geometry of chance / The hidden law of probable outcome / The numbers lead a dance.

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier / I know that the clubs are weapons of war / I know that diamonds mean money for this art / But that's not the shape of my heart / He may play the jack of diamonds / He may lay the queen of spades / He may conceal a king in his hand / While the memory of it fades.

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier / I know that the clubs are weapons of war / I know that diamonds mean money for this art / That's not the shape of my heart / Thats not the shape, shape of my heart. And if I told you that I loved you / You'd maybe think there's something wrong / I'm not a man of too many faces / The mask I wear is one.

Those who speak know nothing / And find out to their cost / Like those who curse their luck in too many places / And those who fear are lost / I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier / I know that the clubs are weapons of war / I know that diamonds mean money for this art / But that's not the shape of my heart / That's not the shape of my heart / Thats not the shape, shape of my heart.”

_<Shape of My Heart>, Sting 작사, Dominic Miller 작곡, Sting 노래

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.